BikeAbout the Mediterranean: Bosnia
BikeAbout-the Mediterranean was a nine-month, 11,000-kilometer circumnavigation of the Mediterranean Sea... by bicycle. The BikeAbout team visited Bosnia from April 14, 1998 to April 17, 1998. To read about what happened, see any of the following trip dispatches:
- April 13-14, 1998, Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Topics: Adriatic Coast, DIA Sarajevo Euroclub, HISTORY
- April 15, 1998, Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Topics: pida (food), Sarajevo, Balkan war, living with war, HISTORY, acronyms
- April 16, 1998, Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Topics: HISTORY, downtown Sarajevo, Barcelona-Srajevo A.D.L. Club, Franz Ferdinand, Gavrilo Princip, WWI, Sarajevo sights
- April 17, 1998, Mostar, Bosnia
- Topics: Kajmak (food), shrapnel, Mostar, Mladi Most, HISTORY, Kujundz(h)iluk (Old Quarter), Pavarotti Center, Stari Most (Old Bridge)
In addition to reading these dispatches, we encourage you to visit these resources:
- BikeAbout Bosnia Scrapbook
- Photos and sounds gathered by the BikeAbout team; maps of Bosnian coast.
- About Bosnia
- Basic facts about Bosnia's government, economy, and people; links to other sources of information on the 'Net. Compiled by BikeAbout.
Copyright 1998-2004 BikeAbout. All rights reserved.