topics: bamba (food), friendship, peaceful coexistence, Caesarea Roman Theater & Crusader City; jump to dispatch
|At 6:00 PM|
January 20, 1998
|Sunrise (local): 6:40 a.m.|
Sunset (local): 5:01 p.m.
|Traveled Since Yesterday|
35 mi / 57 km
1740 mi / 2802 km
|Lat: 32° 49' 27" N|
Lon: 35° 00' 40" E
- Where We Are: Haifa
- Where We're Staying: Re'ut-Sadaqqa staff apartment
- Places We Visited: Caesarea Roman Theater and Crusader City, Re'ut-Sadaqqa
- Featured Site: Highway Number 2 along the Mediterranean Coast
- Person of the Day: Amit Perelson, our host at Re'ut-Sadaqqa
- What We Ate:
- Food of the Day: bamba
- Breakfast: Givat Haviva boiled eggs, bread, labaneh, and veggies buffet
- Lunch: sandwiches made from breakfast foods, HOT chocolate
- Dinner: humus, salads, chicken, pita bread, cookies
- Olive Count: 1426
- Word of the Day: Yamania means "maniac" in Hebrew.
- Tech Fact of the Day: Israel's National Parks
- Flat Count (Cumulative): 8
- Broken Spoke Count (Cumulative): 22
Next Stop: We are staying in Haifa!
Internet access and Web hosting while in Israel were provided by Aquanet.
Copyright 1997-2004 BikeAbout. All rights reserved.