BikeAbout the Mediterranean: Cyprus
BikeAbout-the Mediterranean was a nine-month, 11,000-kilometer circumnavigation of the Mediterranean Sea... by bicycle. Two members of the BikeAbout team (andrEa and Corinne) visited the island of Cyprus from January 24, 1998 to February 5, 1998. To read about what happened, see any of the following trip dispatches:
- January 24, 1998, Limassol (Lesmosos), Cyprus
- Topics: car accident, pain, frustration
- January 25-28, 1998, Nicosia (Lefkosia), Cyprus
- Topics: politics, Amnesty International, Greek vocabulary
- January 29, 1997 - February 1, 1998, Paphos, Cyprus
- Topics: wildlife, bike safety, diving
- February 2-8, 1998, Paphos, Cyprus & Rhodes, Greece
- Topics: wildlife, Mediterranean Sea, ferry travel, Greek mythology, Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
In addition to reading these dispatches, we encourage you to visit these resources:
- BikeAbout Cyprus Scrapbook
- Photos and sounds gathered by the BikeAbout team.
- About Cyprus
- Basic facts about Cypriot government, economy, and people; links to other sources of information on the 'Net. Compiled by BikeAbout.
Copyright 1998-2004 BikeAbout. All rights reserved.